PolicyPolicy

Conditions of access to incentives and requirements for biogas plants up to 300 kW

Elisa Codazzi
Country: Italy
Original language: Italian

With the budget law of 2019, the support for biogas plants under 300 kW is once again available. What are exactly the requirements necessary to benefit from the allotted 25 million euros? Elisa Codazzi, from the Italian Biogas Association, explained that the incentives can be accessed by plants connected to agricultural or breeding activities. 80 ...

With the budget law of 2019, the support for biogas plants under 300 kW is once again available. What are exactly the requirements necessary to benefit from the allotted 25 million euros? Elisa Codazzi, from the Italian Biogas Association, explained that the incentives can be accessed by plants connected to agricultural or breeding activities. 80% of the power supply of the plants needs to come from wastewater, with double cropping covering the remaining 20%, and they need to reuse their waste heat for company processes.

 

RELATED VIDEOS

There are no video for this category