LandfillLandfill

Biofor: the power of the organic waste

Giovanni Soffiantini
Country: Italy
Original language: Italian

Biofor Energia is a waste management centre in the Cremona province where only 10% of the scrap is sent to the dumps. The remaining 90% is used to power a biogas plant that produces electricity that is put into the grid; on the other hand the digestate is spread on the soil of the member ...

Biofor Energia is a waste management centre in the Cremona province where only 10% of the scrap is sent to the dumps. The remaining 90% is used to power a biogas plant that produces electricity that is put into the grid; on the other hand the digestate is spread on the soil of the member farms. This procedure creates many benefits, both economically and environmentally.

 

RELATED VIDEOS

There are no video for this category