ACI's Future of Biogas Europe 2017 Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 15th — 16th November 2017.
The two day event will bring together senior executives and experts from the full value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic degradation of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas. Power producers, technology providers, agricultural sector, food and beverage industry, waste industry and leading technology and solution providers are all impacted by the development of biogas. The conference will provide a forum to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
- European biogas industry outlook
- Anaerobic digestion utilisation in the food & beverage sector
- Large scale biomethane production: case studies & examples
- Considerations when building new plants
- Adoption of biomethane in the transport sector
- Policy & regulation: key developments in the European union
- Biogas plant upgrading & optimisation with the use of anaerobic digestion
- Emerging markets for biogas applications
- UK biogas market focus
- Sustainable feedstock selection
- Potential in the landfill & wastewater treatment sector
- The future of the gas network – what could a low carbon gas mix across the whole UK look like?
- Future insight: looking to 2020 & beyond